1. Can I feel secure using this site?
Yes. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect to process your order efficiently. We want you to be fully informed about how we guard your privacy, and about how we may use any information we gather about you.
2. Are my personal details kept private?
Any personal information provided to or gathered at About-that-life.co.uk is controlled by About-that-life.co.uk United Kingdom. We never make your details available to any third parties without your prior written consent.
3. I’ve heard how unsafe the Internet can be – how does Aboutthatlife.co.uk protect my details?
We use the latest technology to ensure that all your personal and credit card details remain completely confidential.
4. If I pay by credit card, does Aboutthatlife.co.uk keep hold of the details?
No. We never store credit card and other payment details.
5. Will Aboutthatlife.co.uk disclose my information to outside parties?
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These functions include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists.
6. What have I agreed to, by using this site?
8. I’ve still got questions. Who can I contact?
About-that-life.co.uk welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please click here to send us an email.